Tuesday, August 31, 2010

But the real master plan is who

But the real master plan is who? Is present entrepreneurs. Your business from scratch, from small to big, from big to strong, and this undoubtedly is a wonderful planning process, and integrate the wisdom of many people. Zhuge Liang's clever, he is also a professional manager, he is as Liu Bei services. I remember a story one time, Liu Bang, Han Xin asked: , anti asked: Han Xin said with a smile: can not be called more than Liu Bang, Liu Bei more distinguished family planning, compared with the more trivial. fact many people are wondering what is planned.

Is in Beijing this year, I receive the answer satisfactory? I said that planning is not unfathomable that one on the confused, I think the essence of planning is something out of nothing, I think the purpose of planning is to spend less money, even money can be things done, even more is accomplishing big.fact, farmers can be a master plan, I told a true story of my home place.

No comments:

Post a Comment